If Solution #1 didn't work for you and you still have an Error Code 014, do not despair. Let's reset you Roku back to the factory settings and then re-enter your settings.
The quickest method to do a factory reset: merely press and hold the Roku 'Reset' button on the back of the unit for 15 seconds.
Another way to do a factory reset:
- From the Roku Home screen, press the Up button on the remote to activate the Menu Bar.
- Select 'Settings'.
- Select 'Factory Reset'.
- Select 'Factory Reset' again.
- Select Yes.
- After the restart, you will be prompted to select your time zone. Change to your correct time zone then select “done.”
- The next screen will display a unique code to link your Roku player. Open a browser session on your computer and go to www.roku.com/link.
- Enter the code displayed by your Roku player on your TV. (You may have done this on your first setup but if you see the code on the TV screen, enter the code.)
- Log into your Roku account and follow all steps, including selecting a payment method and selecting your initial channel lineup. This will complete the linking process.