- Unplug your Roku.
- Unplug your Airport.
- Unplug your cable or DSL modem.
Leave the above items unplugged for a full 3 minutes. This ensure that any onboard power has dissipated. After the 3 minutes is up, do the following:
- Plug in and power up your cable or DSL modem and wait for all lights to go green.
- Plug in and power up your Airport and wait for all lights to go green.
- Plug in your Roku and wait for the bouncing Roku banner.
- Repeat the network setup procedure.
Notice the power down and power up sequences are in the opposite order. This type of 'cascading' sequence is important, especially when you plug in and power on each device.